She's gone from this....


to this...

and now to this, in such a short time... This last shot was at her Christmas dance recital 2008. Thank goodness she still only wears make-up for dance recitals. The video clip was at the Reflections Contest Awards Assembly at Roy Jr. High this month. The 6th graders had to compete against 7th and 8th graders. She earned an Award of Excellence in Literature and an Award of Merit in Visual Arts.



4 comments:
She was such a cute baby! I'll email you the pictures from this summer as soon as I get a little time. I can't believe she is going to be in Jr. High. The "fun" begins!!!
JR. HIGH??!! Are you kidding me? When did she grow up? She is so beautiful! Congrats on her awards too that is awesome.
May I suggest putting her in a good tupperware container & in the freezer so she'll stop getting older.
Braunte is so Beautiful. I'm excited to have her come to Young Womens!
Post a Comment