Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Here are a couple of scenes from the play. You may want to click the pause button on my music playlist before you watch this video.

4 comments:

Amy N. said...

Good for her! that was really cute!

Laura y Adam said...

Wow, she's a good actress. I'm so proud of my little Beehive. :) Did you video tape more of it? If you did I want to watch it all. I was sad to only have seen a little bit of it.

Shanna said...

So, that is so exciting about all your kids (Mom's always have bragging rights).

Josh is partners with my dad in the Fieldhouse and the Sportsplex. The management hasn't been done right and so they asked if Josh would take over. So we are running it. I have a little kid program that teaches soccer, baseball and football. Katie Armitstead came today to try it out. It's a lot of fun, so if you need something for Tolkien to do send him our way.

Shaury said...

She make a perfect Sleeping Beauty. Tell her she did wonderful (at least the part that I say).