Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Break

When did summers stop being relaxing? I feel like I've been running straight for 3 weeks. Odessa girl got baptized on June 6th...yay! What a cutie, I am so proud of her.

Then it was straight to Girls camp. It was exhausting, but incredible. I was feeling pretty happy because two different girls at camp asked me if Braunte' was my sister, ha! Then my good friend pointed out that it's probably because I'm so immature.
We got home Friday, John's birthday was Sunday, and we left for Park City Monday. We went ice skating, saw the movie "Up", took a day trip to the Hogle Zoo, watched videos, went swimming a lot, shopped the outlets, hiked up to Timpanogas cave, and went down the expensive new Alpine Coaster.Home again Sunday night (Father's Day), Tolkien's half-birthday was Monday. We celebrate his birthday in the summer-time and I somehow threw together a big rig truck party for him between 3 tumbling classes, 2 Young Women activities, and lots of laundry loads.Phew! I'm tired....thanks mom and dad for helping with the kids and letting me crash on your couch today.

2 comments:

Laura y Adam said...

Wow, and I thought I was busy. You are so Amazing and such a great mom, wife, and leader. We love you!

Shaury said...

Fun post. I think you got enough stuff in that one post you will be off the posting hook for awhile.
What fun would life be just sitting on the couch anyways?