Odessa was in a serious accident last Saturday. She fell from a friend's zip-line and had an open humerus fracture and several breaks in her wrist as well. She was life-flighted to the hospital and had two surgeries. We're grateful that John was there when it happened, the surgeon at Primary Children's was great, and we have narcotics. She's home now and suffering from nerve damage, pain, night terrors, and nausea. Thanks to all who have called/prayed/visited/brought food. We have had so much support.
Our computer died so call if you need to get a hold of us!
8 years ago



3 comments:
OH dear! I am so sorry to hear that-that will put a damper on summer fun. I hope she is able to rest and recover quickly! We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear that. What a frightening thing to happen. I hope she recovers well and quickly.
I am so sorry, we will keep praying for her.
Post a Comment