I am a little ashamed that I'm not the typical mom who cries on the first day of preschool. I am LOVING having a few hours every once in a while to clean out drawers and volunteer and finally work on my family history. I have to admit, on that first day of dropping the last kid off I felt a little empty inside and almost even teary-eyed when the Chicago song, "If You Leave Me Now", came on in the car.

Tolkien was pretty excited to go to finally go to school like his sisters. On the way home he said, "School is fun!" and then 2 minutes later when we pulled into the driveway he said, "I sure am glad to be home with my mommy now."
4 comments:
That picture of Tolkein couldn't be cuter! Sounds like you & him had the same feelings.
Tolkein's hair cut is so cute! And Braunte's room turned out really great. I couldn't imagine the paint but it looks awesome. I love how Braunte is hanging out with headphones, mud mask(?), and "princess mask" on her eyes. Sure she's not 15?!
How cute! I love that his face. Though he never seems to want to talk to me...lol. I think he's cute. When are we going to see pictures of your trip??
the park city trip? we didn't even pull out the camera...we just relaxed and enjoyed.
Post a Comment