1. I complain a lot about how busy I am, but I really like being busy.
2. I like to think I am handy with a power drill, but sometimes can't really finish a job without help.
3. I envy people who update their blogs regularly and edit photographs and wish I would take the time to record my family's memories better.
4. I LOVE it when John plays the guitar, except when he's playing when it's time to get kids in bed.
5. I have been to at least 14 countries and lived in Germany.
6. Although I'm a decent skier, I would probably never go skiing if my husband didn't get me a season pass to Powder Mtn. each year.
7. I want to be in a musical, but am too busy and too afraid to try out for one.
8. I remind myself of my dad in good ways and bad. One thing we both do is feel bad that we didn't spend more time with the kids.
9. I wrote a song for the piano a few years ago. Only one. Ever.
10. I wish I had a bigger kitchen every day.
11. I volunteer about 3 hours a week at the local elementary school.
12. I have a goal to someday write down my goals in life.
13. I love the opportunity serving in the Young Women program has given me...a renewed desire to work on goals because of the Personal Progress program and the occasion to spend more time with my daughter.
14. I wish I had another child.
15. I started working on my family history work (again) this year and try to do something every week. It is really fun and addicting.
16. I love to eat food, but only when I'm not the one making it.
17. I feel a loss when I lose touch with friends or when a relationship with a good friend dwindles.
18. If I could go back in time I would learn to dance and I would take an art class in school.
19. I cut my whole family's hair and sometimes my own because I don't like to pay someone else to do it.
20. I used to love making cute crafts and decorating for holidays, but the older I get the less I feel like getting all that clutter out just to put it away again a few weeks later.
21. I don't watch television
22. I don't play sports with adults because I'm self-conscious and uncoordinated at them. I like playing soccer with 8 year old kids though.
23. I graduated from high school with a 4.0 GPA and graduated college Magna cum Laude, but can barely carry on an adult conversation now (especially if we're talking science or politics).
24. I always had a pet cat between the ages of 7 and 17 and spent hours playing with them. Now I rarely touch animals.
25. I loved writing poetry when I was growing up. The closest thing to poetry I've written in the last 10 years is rhyming birthday invitations.
8 years ago



1 comment:
wow! We have quite a bit in common! You should do the musical-find a friend to do it with you so you don't back out at the last min. I have to say the auditions were the worst part by FAR, but they only last 5 min. and you have sung in front of other people before, and after they are over it is SO MUCH FUN...go for it!
Post a Comment