Seriously! I'm glad life is good. The girls are so cute in their dance costumes and Braunte can jump HIGH! I can't believe Tolkien is reading already - Austin is still working on his letters; not that interested...
Now when you have those "rough" days like we all do you can come watch your video - it's awesome
Welcome to the blogging world. I've tried to get you here a few times. It's good to see the fam. Traylor was especially excited to see Odessa. We'll be up at Thanksgiving this year. So we'll see you then. Check out our blog.
4 comments:
Cute blog, can you believe it has been 13 years. Crazy. It is good to see you and your grown up kids. thanks for sending the e-mail, The Bennetts
Seriously! I'm glad life is good. The girls are so cute in their dance costumes and Braunte can jump HIGH! I can't believe Tolkien is reading already - Austin is still working on his letters; not that interested...
Now when you have those "rough" days like we all do you can come watch your video - it's awesome
Welcome to the blogging world. I've tried to get you here a few times. It's good to see the fam. Traylor was especially excited to see Odessa. We'll be up at Thanksgiving this year. So we'll see you then. Check out our blog.
T
Love the video. Good job! I really really really miss you guys, yes even visiting!
Post a Comment