Tolkien has skills....tackle skills, drinking milk skills, and now bike riding skills. I hope you enjoy his video clip. This is the first day Tolkien has tried riding a bike with no training wheels (3 1/2 years old). Mommy really wanted to obey the doctor and wait the suggested six weeks after he got his cast off, but dad couldn't wait to remove those training wheels. Sisters were amazed that he mastered it on day one. I wish my camera had sound on it...My favorite part is when he rides past, grins, and says "cheese". After he was done riding,Tolkien said, "I told you." Now that's confidence for you.
8 years ago



3 comments:
That is priceless. Weren't you just holding your breath watching him flip that U turn.
I'm so excited for you. I've already added your address to my blog so I can check in on you regularly! I'm looking forward to future posts and pictures. Tell your kiddos and John hello for me. Welcome to the world of blogging!
What a kid! Looks like bike riding skills are genetic or something. After realizing that my kids will ALWAYS speed on their bikes I've decided to just make them wear their helmets and hope for the best.
Miss Mary Mack would be a good name - I knew the rhyme but didn't know you always wore black (I think you wear red more - or maybe that's because I see you most often at Christmas...)so Show and Tell is the best name!
Post a Comment