Okay, I'm not sure I like this tag thing...probably because I haven't been able to get on here often enough to respond to all the tags I've seen, but this one seems pretty quick.
7 Things I do:
*read myself sleepy most nights
*return phone calls
*wash clothes every Monday
*scrapbook at least once a month (wish I could justify weekly)
*volunteer at the school every week
*balance my checkbook
*drink only water
7 Things I can't do:
*go out of town without booking a hotel
*install the photo editing software I got for my birthday in September
*keep up with my housework
*be in a play
*pay for a haircut
*keep my mouth shut
*get myself to exercise
7 Things I always say:
*my prayers
*"come on, we gotta go!"
*"whatever"
*"go to bed"
*"Did you ask her to stop? Did you try to make a deal?"
*"no"
*"I love you"
7 Things I always eat:
*everything on my plate and maybe someone else's plate :)
*peanut butter and jelly toast
*tacos
*enchiladas
*chile verde
*left-over mexican food
*junior mints
7 people I tag: (sorry y'all)
tara
marie
kendra
amy
julie
tamie
brindy
8 years ago



5 comments:
Funny! I'll have to make a mental note that you don't like being tagged. I just wanted to see a new post from you. I didn't realize what a little seniorita you are (with your eating habits).
i don't mind being tagged as long as people aren't disappointed if i don't pass it on. i don't know how people can look at their blogs every day. i also made the mistake of joining facebook and now it's one more thing to look at. i'm glad someone cares if i update my blog though :)
I care if you update your blog too! I've never done a tag either. Maybe I will do yours. Time? what's that? ha ha By the way you don't have to pay for a haircut - I'll cut it when we come at Christmas...
I am dumb with the computer so I don't know how to do the tag thing.I am glad that you put us down as a friend. hope all is well with you. I saw you at Target but you were to busy picking out pitchers. So I am sorry I did not say hi.
I'm sure you'll all be interested to know that I read my journal from age 11 and my favorite foods then were spaghetti and tacos.
Post a Comment