Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tolkien's photography skills



I just downloaded the pictures off my camera and I think about 65 of the 360 were taken by me. I spent about 45 minutes going through and sorting/deleting pictures. Why? Because Tolkien steals my camera whenever possible and goes around the house shooting pictures. They actually aren't that bad and it's interesting to view things from his perspective. Lots of pictures of toys, close-ups of household items, the family photo on the wall at every possible angle, his feet and door knobs around the house. I also seem to be a common target (I deleted all the ones of my backside). Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law, Kendra, I finally used my photoshop! Here are a few of my favorites he took this month...

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

That is so AWESOME! I think it is so fun to see pictures through the eyes of our children. Kinda brings things to a new perspective huh-this is what they thought was picture worthy. That one of the piano is worthy of a frame for sure-I love it! Enter it in a contest too...that kid has mad skills :)

Shaury said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. Santa got my boys cameras for Christmas to limit their paw prints on mine.