2 favorite names: Braunté & Sofia
2 favorite months: September & April (because I am so ready for Spring)
2 favorite foods (and you can't say Pizza): most anything Italian or Mexican
2 favorite nuts: cashews & almonds (mostly when in an Almond Joy)
2 favorite stores: Wal-Mart (I know it shouldn't be, but look at the prices!) & any craft store
2 favorite activities: scrapbooking & reading
2 favorite huggers: Johnnyboy & each of my kids when they were the baby
2 favorite conversationalists (besides spouse): I can't pick 2...my mom (the most unselfish person in the world) & Shaury (who thinks like me) & Jennifer (I look forward to playdates) & each of my brothers (they can make me smile no matter what mood I have been in)
2 people to tag: Laura (I'd like to know more about you) & Tara (because she'll actually do it)
8 years ago



1 comment:
I'm thrilled that you think I think like you, but I know I don't have the super high standards that you have (we both know that). But I'm just hoping some of it rubs off on me.
HOORAY for September!
Post a Comment