8 years ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Change is good?
(written Nov. 26) I got a major shock last Sunday when the Bishop called us in to his office. I was pretty sure John was going to be Young Men's President. Nope, I was called to be the Young Women's President instead. I already miss being in Relief Society. I am so thankful for the relationships I made when serving with the presidency and I am in denial that it's going to end. I feel so overwhelmed at this huge responsibility and the most stressful part for me (right now anyway) is calling counselors. I really struggle with knowing if things I think are the Holy Ghost's promptings or my own personal judgements. Although change is hard, I look back on all the opportunities I have had to serve in the church and I have great memories of all of them.(updated Dec. 27) I have a great presidency. We have held a couple of presidency meetings and two activities. So far so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh you will be amazing with the Young Women. Congratulations on your new calling. Who is in the RS now? We are hoping to come dowm sometime in January and plan to come to our Roy ward what time do you guys meet?
You will do a great job! You've already proven you're up to the challenge when you went to YW on Tuesday!
Nice layout!! Just keep playin' around!
our church will start bright and early at 9 am starting january. a couple of newbies into RS...Amorie Pickett and Alene Walker
I wish I was a young woman in your ward. You'll be awesome at that calling. I miss the ward SOOOOO much.
I think you are doing and AMAZING job. I know that we are all a great team. I know that I will learn and accommplish many things because of you. Thanks for all of you've done. We love you!
When are you going to post something else? :)
Post a Comment